|Sunday mornings||Sunday evenings|
Fellowship at St. Peter's Lutheran Church
Each Sunday, following the 8:30 worship service, join us for coffee and refreshments in the Fellowship Hall. All are welcome.
Holy Communion at St. Peter's Lutheran Church
Holy Communion is served on the first and third Sundays of each month at all worship services.
You are welcome at the Lord's table if you agree with the following statement:
"I am a baptized believer in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I affirm that in Holy Communion I receive, under the bread and wine, the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, which was given and shed for me for the remission of sins.
I believe that in the Sacrament I receive forgiveness of my sins, life, and salvation. I confess my sins and my need for God's grace."
9:45 am - Sunday Morning Christian Education at St. Peter's Lutheran Church
- Classes for Kindergarten through 5th grade gather in the Sanctuary then head to their classes. Preschoolers have their opening in their classroom.
- Middle School and High School students gather in the youth room (room 9) for fellowship and study.
- Adult Sunday School class, led by a pastor, meets in the Fellowship Hall.
- Coffee Connection, a group for parents and young adults, meets in the coffee area of the Fellowship Hall for coffee and study.
- Women's Bible Study group meets in the conference room with various studies throughout the year.
- Bethel Bible Series for adults - Old Testament class meets in room 11 and New Testament class meets in room 12.
- Childcare for infants - 2 year olds is available. Parents are asked to sign up to help on a rotating basis